“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it”
Throughout the history, every society starts its civilization by answering a very simple question; Who are we! As easy and simple this question may appear for many of us as hard it is to find an answer for it in reality.
I have been tagged by fellow blogger’s Ahmed (Saudi Jeans). and you know, final weeks is the very good time for writing the quirks !
These are the rules:
- Link the person(s) who tagged you.
- Mention the rules on your blog.
- Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
- Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
- Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers’ blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
My Six Quirks:
- I don’t like to interfere people’s personal life and I don’t like them to interfere mine as well. This is very big issue in my life. I have realized through my life’s experience that people like to talk crazily about the others just to fulfill the empty gaps that exist in themselves.
- I observe, I don’t judge! I love observing how do people change from one status to another, how do they look at pain and happiness, how do they get frustrated and how do they raise again above their depression. Basically, I try to analysis every behavior that i see in the ground, but i in the same i don’t like to judge people based on what i see or listen of them!
- I don’t really care of what people think of me. I don’t care if you think i am crazy, odd or stupid guy. I wasted a long time of my life trying to justify for people who I am. Now, i am not willing to repeat the same mistake again.
- I don’t believe in anything that is against my rationality and common sense.
- I am very contradictory person. I am divided into two sides and every one of them fight against another. Whenever i say something, my first side (1st ego) try to support me while my second side (2nd ego) try convince me that I am wrong!
- I don’t belong to any country, nor any religion, nor any sector! While people here and there are busying themselves trying to proof that this religion is wrong and that religion is right, i am trying to proof that i am human being!