It has been known that pictures can speak better than words, so I decided to do Pictures Panorama for April month. I hope you like it!
- My lunch from Chipotle restaurant. I highly recommend place for healthy fast food!
- People waiting on lines to buy the apple’s new product, IPad!
- Trying to follow up with my piano lessons. Piano lessons were not easy as I thought.
- Portland is the city of art and music. In every corner, you find people playing beautiful music or displaying beautiful arts.
- Two guys debating the existence of god on our university’s campus. The first guy believe that god exist and that the none-believer will go to hell, the other guys believes that religion is silly and none-sense!
- A guy with his girlfriend setting and studying together. Isn’t that so lovely! I love people when they express their love in creative way, like setting together and reading something!
- Eating some Italian food at the Pioneer-Square Mall. I miss my mother’s homemade food. I miss the smell and the taste of her cook.
- I attended a philosophy conference at Pacific University. I learned how little I know about Philosophy!
- I babysitt my nephew Mohammed twice a week! It is indeed a very good experience, do not you think that I should add it to my resume? 🙂
- Here is why I drink coffee a lot: 20% because of the taste of the coffee, 80% because of the thoughts, ideas and emotions that flow continuously into my mind while I am drinking coffee!
- This is an interesting book I found while I was walking around in PSU bookstore. I didn’t buy the book because I have a lot of books in my shelfs that I haven’t read yet.
- I finished two of my midterms so I finally had enough time to write posts in my Arabic blog, Murtadha Diaries. I will think of translating some of what I have written there!
- I love to contemplate nature! I love to look at the perfect beauty of birds!